- 1 What does it mean when someone is high profile?
- 2 What does high extreme mean?
- 3 What does high placed mean?
- 4 Can you tell me the meaning of high?
- 5 What makes a case high profile?
- 6 What is the most extreme place on Earth?
- 7 What are examples of extreme?
- 8 What is a better word for extreme?
- 9 What does high place or end mean?
- 10 What is mean by being high?
- 11 What means get high?
What does it mean when someone is high profile?
: attracting a lot of attention in newspapers, on television, etc.
What does high extreme mean?
excessive, immoderate, inordinate, extravagant, exorbitant, extreme mean going beyond a normal limit. excessive implies an amount or degree too great to be reasonable or acceptable. excessive punishment immoderate implies lack of desirable or necessary restraint.
What does high placed mean?
adjective. Holding a position of great power, influence, or status. ‘highly placed sources said the prime minister faced stiff opposition at the meeting’
Can you tell me the meaning of high?
A high is a feeling or mood of great excitement or happiness.
What makes a case high profile?
A high-profile case can push a court’s staff and resources to their limits and beyond. A rough definition of a high-profile case is a case that attracts enough media or public attention that the court must or should make significant alterations to ordinary court procedures to manage it.
What is the most extreme place on Earth?
5 most extreme places on Earth
- Hottest inhabited place on Earth. Dallol, Ethiopia.
- Coldest inhabited place on Earth. Oymyakon, Russia.
- Driest place on Earth. Atacama Desert, Chile.
- Steepest mountain on Earth. Mount Thor, Canada.
- Most isolated island on Earth. Tristan da Cunha Archipelago.
What are examples of extreme?
An extreme is defined as something which is the farthest or highest, or things that are very different or far apart from one another. An example of extreme is the top of Mount Everest. An example of extreme is the range of feelings from depressed to very joyful.
What is a better word for extreme?
Some common synonyms of extreme are excessive, exorbitant, extravagant, immoderate, and inordinate.
What does high place or end mean?
“High place”, or “high places”, (Hebrew במה bamah and plural במות bamot or bamoth) in a biblical context always means ” place(s) of worship “. It has been suggested that the plural of the word referred to places of sacred prostitution and of pagan worship.
What is mean by being high?
1: drunk sense 1a. 2: being under the influence of a drug (such as marijuana) taken especially for pleasure: high. Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More About stoned.
What means get high?
Filters. (idiomatic) To intoxicate oneself with drugs or other substances. I get high with a little help from my friends – Beatles – With a Little Help from My Friends.