- 1 What is the theatrical version of the last Jedi?
- 2 Is Star Wars the last Jedi a bad movie?
- 3 Why is Star Wars the last Jedi not on Disney+?
- 4 Is Rey Luke’s daughter?
- 5 What are the worst Star Wars movies?
- 6 Who was the first Jedi?
- 7 Why did Disney ruin Star Wars?
- 8 Are Jedi good or bad?
- 9 Does Disney+ have the last Jedi?
- 10 What Star Wars movies are on Disney Plus?
- 11 Is Star Wars Episode 8 on Disney Plus?
- 12 Is Rey a GREY Jedi?
- 13 Is Rey a Sith?
- 14 Why does Rey have a yellow lightsaber?
What is the theatrical version of the last Jedi?
The Star Wars saga continues in The Last Jedi as the heroes and galactic legends go on an epic adventure unlocking mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.
Is Star Wars the last Jedi a bad movie?
Overall, in my personal opinion, The Last Jedi is both a good Star Wars movie and just a good movie in general. If there’s any film in the Disney sequel trilogy that is legitimately a bad movie, it’s the third entry.
Why is Star Wars the last Jedi not on Disney+?
Thanks to previous licensing agreements with Netflix and a host of others, fan favorites like Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi, Avengers: Infinity War, The Incredibles 2 and dozens more weren’t available for streaming at launch.
Is Rey Luke’s daughter?
Some had theorized that she was the lost child of Luke Skywalker or even Han Solo, adding her to the lineage of powerful force users in the family. Instead, The Last Jedi revealed that Rey’s powers didn’t come from some genetic lineage but simply from herself.
What are the worst Star Wars movies?
Every ‘Star Wars’ Movie Ranked from Worst to Best
- 11.) Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.
- 10.) Episode I – The Phantom Menace.
- 9.) Episode II – Attack of the Clones.
- 8.) Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- 7.) Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
- 6.) Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- 5.) Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
Who was the first Jedi?
According to the Legends universe, the first Jedi ever was Prime Jedi, who founded the Jedi Order around 25,000 BBY (before the Battle of Yavin) on the planet of Anch-To.
Why did Disney ruin Star Wars?
Undoubtably, the discontent stems from Disney being more worried about raking in money than creating quality movies. Disney is ultimately ruining Star Wars through an elimination of established lore, an overuse of nostalgia and politics getting in the way of story.
Are Jedi good or bad?
Neither the Jedi nor the Sith are bad or good, they are simply two sides to the same coin. The Jedi are keepers of peace while the sith are harbingers of conflict, however, peace is not always a good thing and conflict is not always bad. What is important is the balance between them. And that’s what the Force is for.
Does Disney+ have the last Jedi?
The Last Jedi, the eighth chapter of the 42-year “Skywalker saga,” is now available on Disney+. The film is divisive among the Star Wars fandom, with some fans regarding it as either the best or worst Star Wars film in the canon.
What Star Wars movies are on Disney Plus?
Star Wars movies currently available on Disney Plus:
- “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace”
- “Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones”
- “Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith”
- “Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope”
- “Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back”
- “Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi”
Is Star Wars Episode 8 on Disney Plus?
Star Wars — Episode VIII: The Last Jedi is currently streaming on Disney+.
Is Rey a GREY Jedi?
In fact, Rey may be able to leverage both her Light side orientation and the incredible power of the Dark side to become the prophesized Gray Jedi, which won’t bring clarity to the ambiguous Star Wars: The Last Jedi title.
Is Rey a Sith?
Early life. They were nobody.” The offspring of Darth Sidious’ cloned son, Rey inherited her grandfather’s power in the Force. Born in 15 ABY, Rey was the daughter of Darth Sidious’ cloned son, an artificial genetic strandcast, making her the granddaughter of the fallen Galactic Emperor and Dark Lord of the Sith.
Why does Rey have a yellow lightsaber?
Because Rey exhausted her energy in killing Palpatine, and because Ben used the last of his energy in reviving Rey, she’s left on her own with two Skywalker lightsabers. As she ignites the lightsaber, you’ll notice a golden yellow color to the blade.