- 1 Are the Despecialized editions legal?
- 2 Can you buy the original cut of Star Wars?
- 3 How can I watch the original Star Wars 1977?
- 4 Did they add CGI to the original Star Wars?
- 5 Which Star Wars DVD set is the original?
- 6 Who is Maclunkey?
- 7 Who shot first Han or Greedo?
- 8 Which version of Star Wars is the best?
- 9 What was Star Wars called in 1977?
- 10 Does Netflix have Star Wars?
- 11 What is the chronological order of the Star Wars movies?
- 12 What is the age difference between Anakin and Padme?
- 13 Why did they change Anakin’s ghost?
- 14 Was Jabba the Hutt a human?
Are the Despecialized editions legal?
As a derivative work, Harmy’s Despecialized Edition cannot be legally bought or sold in the United States and other countries with treaties respecting US copyrights, and is “to be shared among legal owners of the officially available releases only”.
Can you buy the original cut of Star Wars?
Unfortunately, the only HD versions of the original Star Wars trilogy that are available to buy on Blu-ray or stream on Disney+ are the ones with which George Lucas tinkered: first with the rerelease in 1997, then adding more changes in the 2004 DVD release and again in 2011
How can I watch the original Star Wars 1977?
Are there plans for the original Star Wars to come to streaming? Currently, no. There are no official plans for the original versions to come to Amazon or iTunes.
Did they add CGI to the original Star Wars?
In the original version of The Phantom Menace, a puppet was used to portray Yoda except for two scenes near the end of the film. This was changed for the 2011 Blu-ray release, with the puppet being replaced with a CGI model, similar to those used for the film’s sequels Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.
Which Star Wars DVD set is the original?
Limited-edition DVDs of Episodes 4-6 include the originals.
Who is Maclunkey?
What “Maclunkey” Actually Means. As pointed out by Bryan Young on Twitter, “maclunkey” is a huttese word that can be roughly translated as “this will be the end of you ”, hence why it’s funny and ironic that it was Greedo’s last word (and directed to Han Solo).
Who shot first Han or Greedo?
Han shoots first. The alien dies. A revision came about for the 1997 re-release and plays out the same except Greedo fires and the shot hits the wall, Solo is luckier or more skilled and hits his foe. The change came about to show Han killing Greedo as an act of self defense, rather than a mindless killing.
Which version of Star Wars is the best?
Every ‘Star Wars’ Movie Ranked from Worst to Best
- 8.) Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- 7.) Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
- 6.) Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- 5.) Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
- 4.) Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- 3.) Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back.
- 2.) Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- 1.) Episode IV – A New Hope.
What was Star Wars called in 1977?
Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, originally released as Star Wars, and currently marketed as simply Star Wars: A New Hope is a 1977 film written and directed by George Lucas. It is the first film in the Star Wars original trilogy.
Does Netflix have Star Wars?
Does Netflix have the Star Wars movies? Netflix does not currently have any streaming options for Star Wars content. You can stream the complete library on Disney Plus. 7
What is the chronological order of the Star Wars movies?
Star Wars movies in chronological order
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008-2020)
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
- Star Wars Rebels (2014-2018)
- Rogue One (2016)
- Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)
What is the age difference between Anakin and Padme?
Padmé was born in the year 46 BBY on Naboo, and Anakin was born five years later, in the year 41 BBY. That makes Padmé five years older than Anakin.
Why did they change Anakin’s ghost?
In an interview event Lucas did with none other than Christensen, he explained changing Anakin’s appearance in Return of the Jedi. For Lucas, it stemmed from the idea that Anakin died (metaphorically speaking) after he turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader.
Was Jabba the Hutt a human?
In Mulholland’s scenes as Jabba, Jabba is represented as a rotund Human dressed in a shaggy fur coat. George Lucas has stated his intention was to use an alien creature for Jabba, but the special effects technology of the time was not up to the task of replacing Mulholland.